Waytosms.info is about free sms sending Actors photos,Actress Photos,Asia ,Earn money ,English Movie ,Entertainment,Featured Story,Freelancing ,Funny things ,Hollywood,iphone,Item song ,Media and News ,microjobs,Models ,New movies,News,Seo ,Sms collection ,Sms Guide,Technology ,Travel,Tricks and tips,Wallpapers,Way to sms

Popular News

Total Pageviews

You Are Here: Home - Featured Story , Sms collection , Sms Guide - Best Collection of Love Sms Messages

Love Sms Messages

Best Collection of Love Sms Messages available online
  • I don’t have words to describe what I feel for you. I fall deeper in your love with every passing day. Every moment I spend with you, feels like a dream. I’m madly in love with you.
  • I Only Live For Your Love
    If I Had The Chance To Dance With You
    I Will Choose The Song That Would
    Never End……
  • Don’t Say You Love
    Someone and Then Change Your Mind…
    Love Isn’t Like Picking
    What Movie You Want To Watch
  • Love is that ocean in which even if you get drown you won’t call for help..
    Because it’s the suicide which u have committed to begin another new beautiful life
  • Kal Rat mari aankhoon say aak ansoo nikal aya.
    Main nay us say poocha to us nay muskra kay yah bataya
    Koi tari aankhoon main itna hay samaya
    kah main chah kar bhe apni gajah bana na paya.
  • Neend ati hai magr Khawab nhi ataay,
    Mujh sey milny mery Ehbaab nai ataay,
    Ya unke Muhabat boht Nayyab hay logo!
    Ya mujh ko Muhabat k Aadab nahi ataay
  • Time ll alwyz fly, bt our love ll nvr die.
  • I luv al the stars in the sky, bt thy r nothing compared to the ones in ur eyes
  • If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn’t blink at all for I don’t want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.
  • Some people were born with talents. They can do beautiful things with their skills, knowledge and technology. But no one is as talented as you. You just come near, and there is already beauty.
  • Words begin with ABC. Numbers begin with 123. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with you and me!
  • If you love someone, you give everything you can and don’t expect to receive anything in return
  • One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I’ll say: my life… You’ll walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!
  • i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Even if I had 1 wish… I wouldn’t wish for u to love me, coz I don’t want your love to come from a wish… but straight from your
  • Arithmetic of love:
    1 + 1 = everything,
    &
    2 – 1 = nothing
  • When you love
    You get hurt.
    When you get hurt
    You hate.
    When you hate
    You try to forget.
    When you try to forget
    You start missing.
    When you start missing
    You fall in love again..!
  • Sometimes we lose someone by saying
    I LOVE YOU
    But,
    More often we lose someone, by fearing to say,
    I LOVE YOU.
    That is the cutest logic…
  • That day I pray for the first time
    I beg to Almighty
    For the one I fall in love with
    To melt her heart for me
    Inside her,
    Keep some love for me
    Her green blue eyes,
    Make them cry for me
    O God! Make her fall in love with me